Can the H10 be connected to two TV's

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sheridan said:
The problem with this setup is that both tv sets see the same channel, which is controlled by the sat receiver. However, if that's what you want, then there is no problem. What you will want to do then, in order to control the H10 from the other room is setup a remote repeater. The receiver (for the IR commands) goes in the second room and the transmitter (or repeater) is placed near the H10.

If however, you wanted to watch a DIFFERENT channel than is on the tv in the primary room, then an additional receiver with cabling is required.

Wait a minute guys,
Why can't he just set up the current remote control to RF and use the remote from either room, he already mentioned that having the same channel on is not a problem, why waist money on a repeater.
I used A/V cords (R/W , Y) to run mine.

Jimbo

He can and Projectorsrule pointed that out. I was not aware of the capability. That's why I suggested the repeater, but you're right, it isn't necessary.

Jimbos said:
Wait a minute guys,
Why can't he just set up the current remote control to RF and use the remote from either room, he already mentioned that having the same channel on is not a problem, why waist money on a repeater.
I used A/V cords (R/W , Y) to run mine.
Jimbo

That is correct, I forgot the H10 is a RF/IR remote. I have my A/V wireless set up on my HTL-HD, instead of the H10, because the HTL-HD has so many more features than the H10 does. Except for the RF remote, the HTL-HD is only IR.

Thanks guys...didn't realize there was more than one way to go.

I'll do a little more research over the weekend and pick the one that suits my need the most.

I'll keep you posted once I'm done!

Thanks again, you guys were of a great help!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

World Baseball Classic

h20 and signal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)