Lehighton, PA
What's included:

7.5' KTI C-band dish with mount
C-band LNB
Venture Mini MA710-18T actuator
PR1200 Primesat V-Box C-band dish mover
SF-95B Satellite Finder
Two 75' lengths of quad coax
Extras - mounting pole with triangle base, cables, C-band horns, co-rotor, STB's, LNB's, etc. Everything except the big dish is stacked in my garage ready to go. The big dish is ready to lift off the pole and set right down into your truck or trailer, nothing to loosen or disconnect. You can pull your truck or trailer right up to the dish so no carrying, just a couple of buddies to help lift it up about 7-8 inches to get it off the pole and then set it down in the truck or trailer. $100 gets it all. Located near Lehighton, PA.

KTI 7_5 dish-1.jpg

What's included:

7.5' KTI C-band dish with mount
C-band LNB
Venture Mini MA710-18T actuator
PR1200 Primesat V-Box C-band dish mover
SF-95B Satellite Finder
Two 75' lengths of quad coax
Extras - mounting pole with triangle base, cables, C-band horns, co-rotor, STB's, LNB's, etc. Everything except the big dish is stacked in my garage ready to go. The big dish is ready to lift off the pole and set right down into your truck or trailer, nothing to loosen or disconnect. You can pull your truck or trailer right up to the dish so no carrying, just a couple of buddies to help lift it up about 7-8 inches to get it off the pole and then set it down in the truck or trailer. $100 gets it all. Located near Lehighton, PA.

View attachment 174862
Killer deal, somebody grab this please!

I use a 7.5ft SAMI dish in Mid-Michigan, with a Titanium LNBF, very well tuned, and it can solidly receive about 95% of everything up there that's FTA. From 55W to 117W (then trees block me)

Reactions: FTA4PA

FOR SALE Ku dish setup