C Band 4DTV Receiver For Sale

Walker1

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 17, 2005
For Sale: C Band, GI 4DTV digital receiver- DSR-922. Original owner. Bought on 11/2002
Never any trouble. Big dish was destroyed by hurricane Wilma.

Priced to sell at $220.00 plus $27.00 UPS ground. Insurance is optional, your cost. Ship in USA ONLY.

This is a very nice receiver. I always enjoyed the sound & picture quality over little dish. I have all its paperwork, the original factory box, and owner's manual. Wife doesn't want big dish since we've had 3 hurricanes and more are expected for next year. :cool:

Dsr 922

I have uploaded pictures for you to look at. This unit & the remote are in excellent condition and work perfectly. Please advise if you don't get the uploaded pictures. Thanks. Dan:cool:

Attachments

• 100_0551.jpg
    100_0551.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_0552.jpg
    100_0552.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0553.jpg
    100_0553.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_0554.jpg
    100_0554.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_0556.jpg
    100_0556.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_0557.jpg
    100_0557.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 156
They work, thanks. Is there a DCII/DCII+ module in the receiver? What payment methods will you take? PayPal with a credit / debit card?

EDIT: Sorry I see the module in one of the pics.

Receiver

Hi, I only have a personal acct. with PayPal that I use very occasionally. I read on their website that a non business acct. doesn't take credit cards or debit cards. I usually just ask for a money order made out to me. When I receive it I send items by UPS the same day. I have a home acct. with UPS. You may call me at (pm for phone number). I am in FL. What state are you in? :cool: My name is Dan. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walker1 said:
Hi, I only have a personal acct. with PayPal that I use very occasionally. I read on their website that a non business acct. doesn't take credit cards or debit cards. I usually just ask for a money order made out to me. When I receive it I send items by UPS the same day. I have a home acct. with UPS. You may call me at (561) 792-2851. I am in FL. What state are you in? :cool: My name is Dan. Thanks.

If it's still available, get back to me please. Thanks

4DTV Rec.

Yes, As of right now it's avaiable. Do you want it? I have been told that if you have a PayPal acct. you can pay through them. We're taLKING $220 + $27= $247.00. Do you want ins.? The 1st $100.00 is on UPS. Thanks. Dan:cool:
My E mail is Preach1321 @ yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Walker1 said:
Yes, As of right now it's avaiable. Do you want it? I have been told that if you have a PayPal acct. you can pay through them. We're taLKING $220 + $27= $247.00. Do you want ins.? The 1st $100.00 is on UPS. Thanks. Dan:cool:
My E mail is Preach1321@yahoo.com
Ph: (561) 792-2851

Check your email, thanks

Thanks for the sale Dan, I will be looking forward to the UPS tracking # from you soon. :up

Walker1 said:
Hi, I only have a personal acct. with PayPal that I use very occasionally. I read on their website that a non business acct. doesn't take credit cards or debit cards. I usually just ask for a money order made out to me. When I receive it I send items by UPS the same day. I have a home acct. with UPS. You may call me at (pm for phone number). I am in FL. What state are you in? :cool: My name is Dan. Thanks.

i took your phone number out. better to pm it then have it in public. if you are sure you want it there, feel free to put it back.

edit. i see it has sold. so i guess no need to but it back.

Last edited:
Trk. #

I will be in touch later on today with the #. Tomorrow your pkg. will be dropped off at a UPS store. Thank you! Dan:cool:

4DTV Rec.

Sorry, But the rec. is gone. I appreciate the reply. Walker:cool:

FS Fortec Lifetime Ultra

RCA DTivo: for a friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts