Bullet LNBFs

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
I remember the GEOSATpro Bullet LNBFs, even installed a few back in the day for GloryStar systems. It looks like they've not been mentioned in around 15 years. Is there anything similar still available anywhere? I have been searching but found nothing except the old reviews and occasional mentions here.

I have a couple of GSP bullet LNBs. They are good but they do not have the PLL (phase-locked loop) feature. I found PLL LNBs are sensitive and produce a stable output. GeosatPro and Avenger are PLL brands that I have. They may be slender like the bullets were.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I once had a pair, plus the special bracket. I found their performance to be poor with my dish setup. I sold them.

08C0EA03-C260-4AA1-8266-7678B213ED27.jpeg
FA5A50F3-FB7D-4932-ABB3-CD5BC8DE51D7.jpeg

This website lists a number of 3 degree LNB's. Not sure how well they work. I wish there were 2 degree LNB's.

Yeah, the only thing I've ever seen that could possibly do that is the old SuperDish 121 assembly. It had a convoluted set of angled feedhorns that split out into 119 and 121, and had the screw-on flanges so the LNBs could be swapped out. I used to have one of those ...somewhere. But I may have ripped it apart for spare things and discarded the parts I didn't know might be useful later.

I suspect one of those Inverto 3-degree monoblocks might work for 2-degree spacing, if you are lucky, and assuming both satellites were strong enough and you aim directly between them.

I suspect one of those Inverto 3-degree monoblocks might work for 2-degree spacing,

A 3 degree monoblock for a 80 cm (offset) dish would act as a 2 degree monoblock for about a 120 cm (offset) dish, I would guess.
Roughly.
Remember also that the feedhorn distances of the LNBs are designed for certain parts of (Central) Europe, so it might be that in some parts (of the USA) that are nearer to the equator, a 110 to 115 cm offset dish would work satisfactorily too.
I've not much experience with that, though.

greetz,
A33

Best LNB and Bracket for HughesNet 90cm Dish

Channelmaster Mount Hacking