bright house tampa hd special event channel

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
does anyone know the channel number or have a link to the schedule when brighthouse tampa shows the devil rays game in hd?

korsjs said:
does anyone know the channel number or have a link to the schedule when brighthouse tampa shows the devil rays game in hd?

Last time I checked they never did show the Devil Rays games in HDTV except when they are on ESPN HD. Now channel 540 which is Sunshine HD showed 10 Orlando Magic games in HDTV last year and they would have showed 10 Lightning games in HDTV this year if they played. Now I've seen about the Marlins going HDTV on Fox Sports Net Florida and if the Devil Rays are also in HDTV on Fox Sports Net Florida your sh*t out of luck until BHN carries Fox Sports Net Florida HD. Voom offering this HD channels but besides Voom no other local or national provider offers this channel currently.

LonghornXP said:
Last time I checked they never did show the Devil Rays games in HDTV except when they are on ESPN HD. Now channel 540 which is Sunshine HD showed 10 Orlando Magic games in HDTV last year and they would have showed 10 Lightning games in HDTV this year if they played. Now I've seen about the Marlins going HDTV on Fox Sports Net Florida and if the Devil Rays are also in HDTV on Fox Sports Net Florida your sh*t out of luck until BHN carries Fox Sports Net Florida HD. Voom offering this HD channels but besides Voom no other local or national provider offers this channel currently.

you know how to answer all my questions when i don't even ask them right. i was trying to find out if the devil ray game in hd tonight would be mirrored by brighthouse.

trying to figure out new install layout

Interesting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)