Braves-Cardinals MLB on KKYK

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TimLones111

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Canton, Ohio
On the Equity Satellite (Galaxy 18 123 W)-KKYK Camden, Ark. Today they are airing a St. Louis Cardinals-Atlanta Braves Preseason game from KSDK-5 St. Louis..I would assume KKYK might have some regular season Cardinal games as well..

sweet...hopefully maybe a couple more stations pick them up. I know KWWF had some too.

Maybe WNGS will pick up the Mets, Yanks & Indians OTA games like in past ;)

Now, we're talking what I want to hear !
:)

Me too. Though I am a huge Indians fan, I've always respected the Cardinals' tradition..A few years ago, my wife and I made a bus trip to St. Louis just because..I got to visit the Cardinals' Hall of Fame across from old Busch Stadium..Very impressive..

Re:WNGS and the Indians:That would be worth checking out..The Indians moved their AAA club from Buffalo to Columbus this year, while Buffalo hooks up with the Mets..

thats what I've heard

the last 2 years the 20 (each) or so OTA games for the Mets, Yanks and Indians games were on WNGS...if there was a conflict the Indians got priority (Yanks games were Friday's so that very rarely came into play but Mets were usually weekends). The fun afternoon games were when Indians were at home and the Mets were on the west coast...then we got both games :)

thats what I've heard

the last 2 years the 20 (each) or so OTA games for the Mets, Yanks and Indians games were on WNGS...if there was a conflict the Indians got priority (Yanks games were Friday's so that very rarely came into play but Mets were usually weekends). The fun afternoon games were when Indians were at home and the Mets were on the west coast...then we got both games :)

I actually have Sportstime Ohio and WKYC-TV 3 Cleveland on Time Warner Cable so the Indians are'nt a problem for me..Would be nice to see an occasional Tribe, Met or Yankee game on a clear Satellite Picture..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WOUB PBS

Delete or edit transponder properties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts