BPM:TV on BEV for US Subs?

MCIBUS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
Bell Fibe TV Land
I'm just curious is BPM:TV available to all US Subs on BEV? Is it viewable or is it one of those missing channels? Is it available in California? I know its on N1/N4 forgot which TRS though.

TOM :)

here in TX, i get a strong signal on the tp it's on.

Well if you can get it that far south then I asuming it probally on in California as well. Thats one of my favorite channels and if I still had BEV and lived in the US I DIE if I lost that channel. SC doesn't carry it .

yep, i enjoy it too... still look str8 to uk/europe for my dance/house fix but hey, it's better than nothing ;)

I also enjoy MuchLOUD (on sunny days.. i have singal issues on 82) but they are removing it in a couple months :(

it's nice having music channels that still show music videos!:eek:

Well if you can get it that far south then I asuming it probally on in California as well. Thats one of my favorite channels and if I still had BEV and lived in the US I DIE if I lost that channel. SC doesn't carry it .

Tom
The footprint for the crapelite (the old DirecTV satellites) is weird. People can get it in Texas and Louisiana but not California or in some case Oregon

Ordering equipment?

Starchoice activation problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts