Bally Sports RSNs Are Reportedly Preparing For Bankruptcy

Funny how Ergan was first to this party of shoving the RSNs off as a must carry.
I think THIS has more to do with the Chiefs than the Royals, as if 1 get one, the other will expect it too.

I don't see it happening, but read that the Chiefs May look elsewhere to build, as in leave KC.
Browns owner wants a new stadium, and want $1 billion or so in public dollars. The Haslam's have effectively doomed the long-term future of the team with a short-term gamble with Watson, that hasn't paid off well (even winning one Super Bowl would be hard to justify this gamble). I'd say to heck with them and let's try for an NHL team, it'll cost the city a lot less money, and we already have a stadium. I'm tired of funding stadiums that aren't bringing enough money to the region. It isn't like the stadium is hosting other large scale events. World Cup isn't coming to Cleveland.

Imagine what $1 billion would do for the lakeshore. Cleveland has probably the absolutely worst managed access to the lakeshore in the country.

Funny how Ergan was first to this party of shoving the RSNs off as a must carry.

Browns owner wants a new stadium, and want $1 billion or so in public dollars. The Haslam's have effectively doomed the long-term future of the team with a short-term gamble with Watson, that hasn't paid off well (even winning one Super Bowl would be hard to justify this gamble). I'd say to heck with them and let's try for an NHL team, it'll cost the city a lot less money, and we already have a stadium. I'm tired of funding stadiums that aren't bringing enough money to the region. It isn't like the stadium is hosting other large scale events. World Cup isn't coming to Cleveland.

Imagine what $1 billion would do for the lakeshore. Cleveland has probably the absolutely worst managed access to the lakeshore in the country.
Now this was over 20 years ago, went down to the Flats? They were turning around Cleveland at that time. Has it changed?

Now this was over 20 years ago, went down to the Flats? They were turning around Cleveland at that time. Has it changed?
Not like Pittsburgh has. But some portions have changed notably. The Flats are nicer, for certain. I was in the Tremont area and it was redeveloped housing wise in the few years since I was there, I hardly recognized that I had been there. Other areas have been getting redeveloped for housing, former industrial areas. It is getting nicer, but when I was out in Pittsburgh for a project and the improvements they've done to downtown with the Stadiums, it isn't remotely close in Cleveland. Cleveland isn't a dump, it is a nice small city, but politics in Columbus are starving the cities and keeping them from getting better and more competitive.

Reactions: AZ.