autopay is 2 days late.

In November, they did not even charge me thru autopay and the next month showed my account overdue and billed me for two months. Dish accounting is screwed up like then rest of the company.

They are often a day or two late on when they actually deduct the payment from your account.

If you didn't get billed jerryez did your CC get re-upped to a new expiration date. If you don't report that to Dish they will will see an expired card. I had that happen once. There is no warning of that so you need to make sure that you update.. and yes, I got a late charge for that little mistake. That said, I've had autopay for 12 years and that is the only time I've had a problem.

The same thing happened to me in November (autopay not applied)....i was charged the late fee and complained to E* by voice and chat...both to no avail. It was my first negative experience with them....besides the ongoing dispute with MSG. Otherwise I'm happy as a clam.

The same thing happened to me in November (autopay not applied)....i was charged the late fee and complained to E* by voice and chat...both to no avail. It was my first negative experience with them....besides the ongoing dispute with MSG. Otherwise I'm happy as a clam.

The MSG in old SD was the kicker for me almost 2 years ago. Now with it gone completely I have all kinds of friends whom are disgusted that can't see the Buffalo Sabres games period now. If Charlie would make up with the Dolans and get the MSG's in HD, I would come back next fall, just because their equipment is second to no one.

They are often a day or two late on when they actually deduct the payment from your account.

If you didn't get billed jerryez did your CC get re-upped to a new expiration date. If you don't report that to Dish they will will see an expired card. I had that happen once. There is no warning of that so you need to make sure that you update.. and yes, I got a late charge for that little mistake. That said, I've had autopay for 12 years and that is the only time I've had a problem.

I received a warning(email) from Dish Network telling me my credit card was about to expire.:)

They must be getting better. I'll find out this year as my credit card expires in July......

The last two times I had a Dish Network installer come out,Dish Network called me two times.1st to let me know the installer was almost done with the install he was on,2nd to let me know the installer was on his way to my location and the ETA of his arrival to my location.Before I never received any previous notifications(unless the installer called to find out how to get to my address),plus the last time I sent back a receiver I receive an email confirming they had received my receiver,this was the last two times and even though I had the tracking number and always kept track on the shipper's website of the delivery of my receiver(s) it was nice to receive a confirmation email from Dish Network.So I believe that Dish Network has changed some ways of doing business and I like it!.:)

All American Direct

Humming and lines going up screen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)