AT&T Starts Whining About Sprint SoftBank Deal

Deutsche Telecom used to own T-Mobile in the US. How is this different? IMO, it isn't.

Besides, this acquisition doesn't change market share as it isn't a merger / acquisition by another carrier in the US. So cry me a river ATT ;)

What your telling me that AT&T a company that has basically quit expanding DSl and U-verse,has terrible,terrible customer support,and is overpriced is crying foul?:rolleyes:

What your telling me that AT&T a company that has basically quit expanding DSl and U-verse,has terrible,terrible customer support,and is overpriced is crying foul?:rolleyes:

Of course what better way to retain unhappy customers than to have no other place for them to go?

Pro AT&T cellular, formerly Cingular:
Was with 'em 10+ years, excellent coverage & reliability & price, top notch customer support
(they gave me $200 credit to go buy a phone I wanted! It cost me under $150!)

Are you referring to the MetroPCS deal? I am not sure that is how that will wind up.

Deutsche Telecom used to own T-Mobile in the US. How is this different? IMO, it isn't.
They still own it. They tried to get rid of it by selling it off via the AT&T merger that got struck down. Even if the Metro PCS deal goes through they'll still own a majority stake in the company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)