Article on Future HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I guess that keeps the D* faithful hoping that when the new birds fly HD will be able to supply more HD content than anyone.

Now if they could fix their MPEG4 issues and kill the HD Lite we all will rejoice.

I have never had an argument with the plan that D* has implemented. What I do see pointed out is something that a lot of HD enthusiasts have failed to "get" and that is that the HD programming on the major networks, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX is where the draw is. Thank you D* for concentrating on giving us our HD Locals. I can wait another year to see a blueberry pie in HD on the food network as long as I have my Heroes, Prison Break, etc... Oh and Mtnmike, I think you will be wrong there, at least temporarily. The bandwith won't be an issue at the beginning when all the birds are up and running. There won't be enough channels to give them a problemm. Down the road though, when more and more become available, I believe they will skimp again and the issues will be back. Just a guess on my part.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is this normal - Satellite Signal Strength question...

NFL Week 8 SundayTicket/SuperfaN Sched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts