Anything I shoud be aware of?

anastasio24

Original poster
Jan 15, 2007
Is there anything I should be aware of before acquiring a StarChoice system in the US? Anything I can't get? I have no interest in pay-per-view. I am only interested in NHL Network, CBC, TSN and Sportsnet. I would like to get all of these in HD if available. In addition, I would like to get Leafs TV. Does that mean I need a broker in the Toronto area?

Thanks!

Is there anything I should be aware of before acquiring a StarChoice system in the US? Anything I can't get? I have no interest in pay-per-view. I am only interested in NHL Network, CBC, TSN and Sportsnet. I would like to get all of these in HD if available. In addition, I would like to get Leafs TV. Does that mean I need a broker in the Toronto area?

Thanks!

As far as I know you can get everything SC offers(not sure abiut PPV) and if use a dual LNB(both sats)

As for a broker and costs this I don't know or how its done. Perhaps someone else can help you out there.

As leafs TV is only available in Ontario(excluding sens territory) you would need a "address in Ontario outside Sens Territory.

Most of the information that was on the "Canadian Solution" page is gone. No discussions of the advantages, no broker info, no hardware info, all that is gone. Only thing left is dish pointing info, programming packages and links to *C. I don't see any indication that they still sell hardware either. Perhaps they were afraid of getting in legal trouble? perhaps e-mail the owner for info.

Bell Expressvu in the U.S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)