Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Has anybody upgraded from a Pansat 2500 (or a 1500) to the new 2700 and if so, what do you think of it?

Is there anything on the 2700 that would make it so I needs to upgrade my 1500 : )

I know the difference between the 1500 and the 2500 is the 2500 does AC3 and has the capability to get a UHF remote…

Anybody worked with this one yet? (it looks nice, but if all it does is the same as a 2500, I can pass on that) :D

Same as the 2500a, with of course a few better features, I may get one only because I read that the video quality is better than other DVB units, and I'm nuts over picture quality, though I will first upgrade my feedhorn and lnb's before I do so, and maybe another box may catch my attention by then, I plan on a big upgrade and maybe putting up another bud this summer :)

I just my first ku fta receiver, 2700A so I can't speak for the features of the 2500 other than as far as I've read the only real difference is more memory or speed changing channels. Also Iceberg, thanks for the replies on my other posts. I for sure will have to set up a 'hillbilly' cable system to pick up the 3-4 sats. that may televise preseason nfl. I already sub. with E* and get my locals out of Milwaukee, but I'm a football fan no matter who's playing.

sikma said:
I just my first ku fta receiver, 2700A so I can't speak for the features of the 2500 other than as far as I've read the only real difference is more memory or speed changing channels.
Thats what I figured
Also Iceberg, thanks for the replies on my other posts. I for sure will have to set up a 'hillbilly' cable system to pick up the 3-4 sats. that may televise preseason nfl. I already sub. with E* and get my locals out of Milwaukee, but I'm a football fan no matter who's playing.
no problem :)
There are LOTS of preseason games on KU and during regualr season there are 4 stations that have games
G10
WMQF-Marquette MI...so its usually the Lions
KBPI-Arkansas...Saints, Cowboys, Texans
KUIL-Beaumont, TX-Saints
CBS Virgin Islands-various :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coolsat Pro Settings for DirecTV 1R/2/4S

New Channels Discovered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)