anyone having any luck with digicipher 2 on ku?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
Hello, anybody having any luck picking up digicipher 2 on ku, as fta, someone gave me a receiver, complete with descrambler and was wondering what was out there on the ku side . if anyone knows of a websight that list any fta channels that are digicipher 2 would be interested.

neil_kc1 said:
Hello, anybody having any luck picking up digicipher 2 on ku, as fta, someone gave me a receiver, complete with descrambler and was wondering what was out there on the ku side . if anyone knows of a websight that list any fta channels that are digicipher 2 would be interested.

Hi Neil,

You refer to "Digicipher 2," there is tons of Ku band FTA analog feeds that it will pickup in the clear, as for digital most of it is by subscription. There is a Yahoo web site, I can't remember the address, maybe Iceberg can jump in and help out, were they list FTA sports and I believe other programs. I also assume that you have a big dish.

neil_kc1 said:

What box did you get? a 4dtv? if so you will need to get the maps via Galaxy 10 c-band.

titi1
got hts tracker v, 1995 model. Houston Tracker i think. not 4-d. if i need C-band i am just out of luck. it works but am having trouble setting it up for ku band only...
i want to slave it off of my Satwork 3688.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pansat 2500A - software update

newbie install question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)