Anyone have a treo for verizon they would be interested in selling/trading?

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
II have a vx9800 that I am using and would like to get ahold of a treo (600, 650, 700 if the price is really really nice, sorry I am broke) or trade my vx9800, 512 mini sd card......let me know if anyone is intrested, or has a treo to sell me, also if it is the 600, please let it be newer as you cant change the batterys in those and I dont want a cheap phone, thank you!

edit: I am interested in any PDa from verizon not just treo, sorry, too tired to be posting :) the Q would be nice, or any Pda if you guys have an extra one laying around and wouldnt mind making me an offer, and helping a poor satguy out :) thanks again.

No upgrade coming soon?

I just upgraded to the Q, you can pretty much get it for 99.00 if you have an upgrade coming.

no upgrade for a year and a half :( I really need to be organized for work with appointments and such ( I am not going to pay for data at this point and time) and the vx9800 just dosent cut it.

I appreciate your plight Stuart. I just upgraded my phone a few months ago, and realized afterwards that life would have been a heck of a lot easier if I could have consolidated by Palm TX and Cell phone in one device. But... I am stuck for the time being.

But while its not as convenient, I DO like the Palm TX; bluetooth and wifi connectivity works pretty well. And the screen is friggin huge compared to that on a Treo or Q.

WTB Wii

6ft polar mount dish for sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)