anyone else in the DFW area having problems with KDFW's HD channel on Dish

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
I noticed at the end of the 5:30 PM newscast on KDFW in Dallas that the HD version of Fox 4 have been acting well not normal, the bottom half of the screen is acting all jittery like the channel's signal is going bad, but it's not a dish is about to go out completely problem. It's just KDFW's HD channel, I checked the other HD versions of the DFW area locals on dish, it's working normally, and I checked the SD version of KDFW 4 and it looks normal. and I checked on the living room TV, which is hooked up to a antenna, and KDFW is coming fine, no problems and in HD.

So what's going on, is this a reception problem with Dish's access to the HD version of KDFW, or something else in the Uplink center.

And is anyone else in the DFW area with HD having problems with KDFW's HD feed

I need to know, this issue has been going on for almost a full hour now.

also give them as much info as you can including (if applicable) which arc its on since some markets are dual arcs

well it looks like someone called dish during the ether the 7 or 8 o'clock hour, because it was fixed when i went to another room to check up on it now, it's over.

Depending on where you are and housing circumstances you might want to invest in an OTA antenna. There are over 50 channels available on OTA broadcasts and you don't have to call DISH about reception problems.

it was a minor issue on Dish's end, but it was a one off problem. and besides, i do have antenna too, but only one TV is hooked up to it. i live in a area on the fringe of the DFW TV Market reception wise, but still get good reception of most of the locals, but can't get WFAA or KFWD on an antenna since they have a weaker signal.

Groups on 722K TV2

Tomorrow is the day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)