Another blowing long line of channel disputes from Dish, this time, Eugene Oregon's Chambers Communi

Boy what a mistake it was for me to post this on the D* side. I have had nothing but attacks from a mod and a pub member over there. From now on I will just post it in the war zone since the D* guys are so rude to anyone from the E* side. Well a**es I scooped you and live w/ it. I deserve an apology for the way I was treated there. I won't hold my breathe though. And yes I'm gonna post this over there to.

Gee, I'm sure I can guess who the mod was, and if it's who I think it was, I am not surprised one little bit...:rolleyes:

Gee, I'm sure I can guess who the mod was, and if it's who I think it was, I am not surprised one little bit...:rolleyes:

It was and with all the abuse I received I just asked them to close the thread which he did as quick as a wink. There were only a couple of people that posted other than that "mod" and a very anti-E* person. I went there to inform and was attacked. Their justification was that I had said that it "never" happens w/ D* which is what we are told over here all the time. I won't be going over there again anytime soon as they are really rude to those that are E* subs. I wasn't trolling but was accused of it. Which makes me think that they were just not happy that I had broken the story before they had. Scott if you read this the animosity shown to me over there was very UNCALLED FOR. :eek: For those that weren't involved in the attacks I really feel sorry that some over there feel it is necessary. I really feel that I deserve an apology in the public forum for the way I was treated. We are accused of doing it in the E* forums but I've not seen it as severe and from a mod as well.

well if the past is any indication, you won't get that apology, especially from the mod. If it wasn't for that particular mod, I would actually go over there once in a while, but every time I have that same mod has attacked (and not only me), and not been held accountable, so...that person is the same reason when Scott announces he is going on vacation, I leave this site until well after he comes back. That mod runs roughshot over everybody when Scott is gone...
Here's hoping that every one of those 50+ channels (or whatever it is) goes dark next weekend! Would serve them right over there considering "nothing like that ever happens at *D"! :rolleyes:

Perhaps they should put a disclaimer on that forum "For D* FANBOYS Only" all others participate at your own risk!!

can't control VIP722 with RC65R for Sylvania LC320SLX

Dish not allowed to sling networks ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)