Annual Billing Question Re: Price Increase & HD upgrade possibilities

M5OD-R1

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
SE Wisconsin
If I'm on annual billing, paid through July, will I be insulated from the January price increases until then?

Also, do I need to get off of annual billing before I qualify for free-HD-for-life (w/ CC Autoplay amd 24mo. commitment)?

What about the $99 HD upgrade fee option. Does that require me to be a monthly rather than annual sub?

Thanks guys.

They no longer do annual billing so I'm afraid they'd want to make you pay monthly to do the upgrade. I don't understand why you wouldn't let a person give you $ for a year of services but that may just be me.

When I had Annual billing there was no increase during it since I paid in full for the year.
If you paid for the $10 fee already with an annual payment, I don't know that can be changed during the annual contract.

Get off annual billing. It's no longer beneficial to pay in advance anymore.

I used to pay annually myself. Then when they came out with the America's everything pack they told me 'your already getting a discount sir' when I asked if they had an annual discounted price.

So I said screw them, and set it on autopay and requested a paper bill so they have to pay the postage.

Also, if you get 2 or more of the movie channel packages you actually pay more since there is no bundled discount.

Need Some Hi End Tech Assistance

Linked Joey no video o audio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)