Amazing Deal! Today Only

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
The highly acclaimed Mitsubishi HD-1000U 1280x768 front projector dropped in price today to MSRP of $995! The amazing part is due to the price drop Mitsubishi is ending the free lamp with purchase today also. (A lamp is $400!)

Order by midnight to get the PJ and free extra lamp, making the PJ only $595!!!

I've got one coming to review but it's a beauty!

Hd1000

Digital Dude, it's not 1280X768, it's 1280X720. And I think you'll find out it doesn't include the free bulb. Today Mits. dropped the MSRP to $995 and stopped the free bulb offer. I've been following this projector and the Optoma HD70 very closely.

i know you grab info here and scurry right over to avs but i spoke to the dealer who put me on hold to check with mits, (i've known the dealer for years), he confirmed today is a unique "cusp" that overlaps.

I'll expect to see this in 2minutes over there just like the W500.

i did brain fart on the res, thanks

on pda so caps is a pain ita

Hd1000

I hope your dealer didn't get bad info. from Mits. That was an unbelievable deal.
I didn't know I had to check with you before I posted at other forums. One of the reasons these HT forums are great is because people post new deals, price drops, reviews, etc. I was simply relaying info. to other people like you did here with the HD1000. "Scurry right over to AVS?" Gimme a break.

just aquired a used samsung 42"hd

HDTV's with HDMI version 1.3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)