Am I only getting DISHPlatinum free for 2 months instead of 3 months as advertised?

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
Maybe I'm making a big deal over nothing but I want to make I'm not getting screwed and I would really appreciate the Dish team here to help me out. I was signed as a new customer back in February and as one of my offers was to receive DISHPlatinum free for 3 months. I was looking at my new statement today and I noticed something missing from it. It did not say "DISHPlatinum Free 3 MO $0.00" under the "One-Time Charges" section. In fact there is no "One-Time Charges" section on my current statement. Now this worries me because if I'm doing my math correctly, my free Platinum was added on Feb. 8th meaning that it should not removed from my statement until May 8th. However, it looks to me that Platinum is going to be removed from my account in April instead, which is one month too early. For those that don't believe me, compare my current statement to my previous one and see the differences.

3/22/11 (CURRENT STATEMENT)
Monthly Charges
Apr 07 - May 06 America's Everything Pak 104.99
Promo Credit, 3 of 12 -20.00
DVR Service 6.00
Service Plan (15) 6.00
Service Plan 6 MO Free -6.00
HD 250 Free 0.00
Subtotal: $ 90.99
Taxes
Mar 22 State/Local Tax (Sales) 0.90
Total AutoPay on Apr 11, 2011: $ 91.89

2/22/11 (PREVIOUS STATEMENT)
One Time Charges
Feb 22 Dish Platinum - Free 3 MO 0.00

Monthly Charges
Mar 07 - Apr 06 America's Everything Pak 104.99
Promo Credit, 2 of 12 -20.00
DVR Service 6.00
Service Plan (15) 6.00
Service Plan 6 MO Free -6.00
HD 250 Free 0.00
Subtotal: $ 90.99
Taxes
Feb 22 State/Local Tax (Sales) 0.90
Total AutoPay on Mar 14, 2011 $ 91.89

As you can see, DISHPlatinum is not on my current statement and I'm only on Month #3. NOTE: I did not lose my free platinum yet as my new service period doesn't begin until April 7th, but as I said, I'm worried that Platinum will be removed by then, which as I said is one month too early. Dish response team, I could use your help here. Thank You.

We bill a month in advance, so the bill that you receive is always for the NEXT month of service. Example: The bill you receive in the middle of March is (roughly) your services from April through May.

I'm sure everything is well, but I'll check if you want to PM a phone number or account number.

Exclude Spanish channel in dishpass recording

International Dish antenna question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)