Adding Service right after initial install

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
Save me call to CS. Has any had DISH installed recently then decided to add another box.
I have a second HD set and now wished I had ordered the second 811 seems like that ONLY cost me another 5 a month.

But how bad will it cost me for another 811 box.

Oh on install cable is run from switch to room where second 811 goes.

ANy chance they would allow me to install box?

Thanks fro any input

Trido

I had a 311 and a 322 installed and, after finding out about the 522, wanted to swap the 322 for a 522. After a bit of haggling with the retailer and a conference call with the executive offices, the retailer made the swap at no charge. DISH said that if I had not gone through a retailer that they would have done it. I'd call them up and tell them you would like to add a second 811. Since you could have gotten both free and (assuming it is under 30 days) it under 30 days, they shouldn't make you buy it. If they try to make you buy it, go to a supervisor. If that fails, ceo@dishnetwork.com.

hpman247 said:
Yes that email is awesone. If you get Jason Utz, then he is the man. He got me my 811 for 50 bux installed and install in 3 days. I know it's Disn n it up promo, but he had to authorize it because I've only been with them 11 months.
darn i sent email to ceo@echostar.comthinks that about the same?
I have a lady working on this for me but she said she had to get to retail support place what every that is.

trido

Update To Me Adding Two More Boxes

I should have another 811 and one 311 installed next monday just waiting on Dish to ups them out to retailer.

Dish approved retail installer to get paid for additional two more boxes added after initial install.

Mercy what a mess just to add more dollars to Echostar but it may all work out.

I will post out come Monday

Trido

trido said:
Save me call to CS. Has any had DISH installed recently then decided to add another box.
I have a second HD set and now wished I had ordered the second 811 seems like that ONLY cost me another 5 a month.

But how bad will it cost me for another 811 box.

Oh on install cable is run from switch to room where second 811 goes.

ANy chance they would allow me to install box?

Thanks fro any input

Trido

811 with or without HD package

6000 rec won't display SD signal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts