'A' Game: Oakland Wraps Up AL West

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
'A' Game: Oakland Wraps Up AL West

The postseason field in the American League is set. The A's defeated the M's 12-3 on Tuesday to clinch the AL West and join the Tigers, Twins and Yankees in the playoffs. Story

Now i can join the fun for a wile!

Attachments

• BBF_200.gif
    BBF_200.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 159
I personally think that the A's pitching staff has been underated. With so many questions marks surrounding the other Teams in the AL, the A's could have the best starters in the playoffs.

I hope the A's choke. I can't stand them. That could be because my team is also in the AL West, lol.

I hope the Twins win it all. Anyone but the Stinkees.

Sean Mota said:
I personally think that the A's pitching staff has been underated. With so many questions marks surrounding the other Teams in the AL, the A's could have the best starters in the playoffs.

I think you could be right about that. I just hope the bats wake up for the play offs!

Sean Mota said:
Who do they have other than Harden ?

jimbo

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow><TD><NOBR>Joe Blanton</NOBR></TD><TD>P</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>50</TD><TD><NOBR>Kiko Calero</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>58</TD><TD><NOBR>Justin Duchscherer</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>47</TD><TD><NOBR>Ron Flores</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>57</TD><TD><NOBR>Chad Gaudin</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>51</TD><TD><NOBR>Brad Halsey</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>6-1</TD><TD>187</TD><TD>Houston, TX</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>40</TD><TD><NOBR>Rich Harden</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>24</TD><TD><NOBR>Dan Haren</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>37</TD><TD><NOBR>Joe Kennedy</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>25</TD><TD><NOBR>Esteban Loaiza</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>31</TD><TD><NOBR>Kirk Saarloos</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>11</TD><TD><NOBR>Scott Sauerbeck</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>20</TD><TD><NOBR>Huston Street</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-0</TD><TD>190</TD><TD>Austin, TX</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>61</TD><TD><NOBR>Jason Windsor</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>45</TD><TD><NOBR>Jay Witasick</NOBR></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>75</TD><TD><NOBR>Barry Zito</NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

Twins Clinched Playoff Spot -- WSox are out!

Owens fined for missing team meetings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)