942 Timer issue ?

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
Running the 942 in single mode Software 227. Now when i go to record a show later on. It will not record anything all it says in dish pass is deleted timer. What would be causing this ?

942 Recording Timers

We are having problems with our timers not triggering. We have had DISH out at least 5 different times, and the original installer out several additional times. It seems that after the evening software upgrades, all of our timer fail to trigger.

Has anyone had this issue, and been able to resolve it?

Same here, no problems with timers. I am not having anymore problems with my dishpro plus twin and the updating of the guide either. L227 must have fixed that too. I have also noticed that the picture looks better now since they fixed the format issues . I can use the tv in 16 x 9 and in partial zoom to get the best picture now with the analog tv stations. I used to have to use 4 x 3 2 to get it to look relatively good.

As far as your timers, have you deleted and recreated them now? If not do so and make sure that you have done a power cord reboot and a power button reboot. Make sure you have sufficient guide for at least 8 days out. You have to be able to get the guide for that many days to get your timers to work properly. You can force one by doing a switch check. IF you do all that and you still don't have your timers firing then you need to get them to replace it with another.

Any free previews coming up?

How to delete and edit Dish Pass entrys on 942