922 loses daily schedule

parmont

Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
My 922 lost the daily schedule, today. Says NO INFO AVAILable, but has a program description. Time lis there, but if you ask for a Timer Schedule, No Ifo Availble. I think this is the buggiest receiver I've had in along time. Wish I had my 722k back.Ray, I sent you a PM.
Dick

Having the same issue. I cannot keep anything recorded. I have to go through constantly when I want something to record to make sure it will. Setting up timers doesn't work. This has been happening for about two weeks and I am told it is a software issue and have no idea when it will be fixed. This should be a high priority as timers are a BASIC dvr function. I can't believe I am still paying a premium AND a dvr fee for this.

Crazy - just looked at my Daily Schedule, and the were completely off-track with 'No information Available' - although some have the program description, just as in the first post - and some have incorrect information and/or times. I've tried many steps to reboot and restore - but so far - no luck. Something is clearly wrong, and I don't really think it is my DVR hardware.

You all have my condolences . I gave up on the 922 last year in November after 10 months of struggling through it's infancy and lack of regular features that all Vip series of DVRs already had. I went back to a new 722k after trading the 922 back in for it. I have never been so disappointed in a receiver since the original dishplayer pvr went south after the Microsoft/DISH fights over software. I won't be upgrading to something so new in the future.

dish remote code

Will Adding an external hard drive free up tv2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)