Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Charro! * (1969, Westerns)

6302878721.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: Jess Wade is innocently accused of having stolen a cannon from the Mexican revolutionary forces. He tries to find the real culprits, a gang of criminals.

Epics-HD: Message, The (1976)
aka Mohammed, Messenger of God*** (1976, Drama)

6305020108.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: I saw this movie not long ago at a special gathering of Muslim Student Association at Purdue University, Indiana. This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Being brought up in a muslim family, I knew the history, the suffering and the pains of the early followers of Islam. But never I had ever pictured it to such a depth. It brought to life each and every word that I had read of the muslim histroy and the struggles of Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him). It touched soo deep at heart that I still see the whole film infront of my eyes. At the end of the movie tears were rolling down my eyes and was surprised to see many muslim and non-mulsims a like touched the same way. Believe me after seeing this movie your attitude and feeling towards muslims will be vey different than what they are now. Anyone who is even slightly interested in Islam will find this movie very appealing as it will show you what true Islam is.

World Cinema-HD: Marooned in Iraq (2002, Drama)

B0000AKCLX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: During the Iran-Iraq war, an aging Iranian-Kurd musician hears that his wife, a singer with a magical voice who deserted him for his best friend and fled Iraq, is in trouble. He cons his two sons into acompanying him on his search for her, and they embark on an adventure filled with music, romance and danger. Acclaimed Iranian director Bahman Ghobadi’s (A Time for Drunken Horses) award-winning film uses humor and wit to dramatize the plight of the Kurdish people.

NBATV-HD vs. NFL-HD

TNT-HD: Movies in HD Today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)