6 dollar increase for Time Warner/Buffalo customers!!!

There is a price lock guarantee if you sign up for two years and your bill will remain the same. If you decide to cancel, there is a $150.00 termination fee.

Only thing I wish is Time Warner-Buffalo would catch up to their other divisions in New York State. Channels needed to be added are WGN-America, WGN-HD, RFD-TV, CNN-International, NY1, Sleuth, Military History Channel, Chiller, Chiller-HD, USA-HD, SCI-FI-HD, Big Ten-HD, NBA-TV-HD, Family Net, Spike-HD, to name a few.

I would also like to see channels 2 through 72, 95, 98 and 99 be broadcast in digital instead of analog.

Eh, it's not unexpected. I think it's a 4 dollar increase to cable service. Dish is going up about 3 for similar programming.

What I don't understand is how standard cable can go up 4 bucks a month yet my bundle goes up 6. To me, that seems quite ridiculous...it should be going up less.

The analog channels are fine though. If they swtiched them completely to digital I wouldn't be happy as I'd need a box on each TV. If they were duplicated in digital that would be a waste of bandwidth.

Perhaps Dish Network wants to catch up to the prices that cable is charging.

If they switch all cable channels to digital and you have a digital tuner, then why would a digital tuner not be able to pickup the channels?

For all the analog TV's.

I have a box on my HDTV but 6 other TV's in the house that only are hooked to analog cable. If they were to switch to all digital, I'd have to pay a monthly fee for each new box, which would be about $40 more a month.

Time Warner's policy on sharing cable service with neighbors

Winegard 10' Satellite Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)