4 Fixed Dish KU System. (Need Help, Your ideas)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Hi, thanks for clicking on this post.

Here's the deal I want to build a (4) 90cm dish system.

What satellites would you point to? And for what channels?

Thanks

I've got fixed dishes on 30, 103 and 125. (and another to 'float around as needed) Would think 97 or 72 would be candidates for the 4th. This is for 24/7 channels that should be obvious. Think for wild feeds 72, 83, 85, 87, 91, 95, 99 and 101. Whoops, that's more than 4.

A few birds might suffice on recycled Slimline or other sub-standard (sized) dishes.
That could open up other opportunities than if all were proper 90cm (36") dishes.
In other words, maybe you could have 5 or 6 dishes. ;)

Anole said:
What size dishes?
A few birds might suffice on recycled Slimline or other sub-standard (sized) dishes.
Otherwise, I'd assume all proper 90cm (36") dishes.

Geosatpro 90cm (You know the ones made in Taiwan not the USA but better then china)

30, 87, 103 and 125.

Back in the day I had a c band B.U.D and believe it or not had 9 or 10 lnbs strapped all over the arms each getting a satellite! I had the main lnb on the old T6 c band satellite and the rest all attached to the arms were ku sats. I had three receivers all hooked up and had 2 diseqc switches on two receivers and the ku and c on the analog receiver.

It makes me wonder what one could do if they had one of those 20 or 25 ft dishes you see at some tv stations!

Back in the day I had a c band B.U.D and believe it or not had 9 or 10 lnbs strapped all over the arms each getting a satellite! I had the main lnb on the old T6 c band satellite and the rest all attached to the arms were ku sats. I had three receivers all hooked up and had 2 diseqc switches on two receivers and the ku and c on the analog receiver.
It makes me wonder what one could do if they had one of those 20 or 25 ft dishes you see at some tv stations!
Pictures are Welcome ..
Thanks,,

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is there anything alive on I-9 bird at 58*W?

97w Ga19 (Libya)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)