SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: 3 Days to Kill

Tagline: The Question is, Kill or Die?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]McG[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kevin Costner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amber Heard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hailee Steinfeld[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Connie Nielsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Sammel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tómas Lemarquis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eriq Ebouaney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Big John[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruno Ricci[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonas Bloquet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marc Andréoni[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-02-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]113[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A dangerous international spy is determined to give up his high stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter, whom he's previously kept at arm's length to keep out of danger. But first, he must complete one last mission - even if it means juggling the two toughest assignments yet: hunting down the world's most ruthless terrorist and looking after his teenage daughter for the first time in ten years, while his wife is out of town.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
53pam1GAosXwOjefCEVNjYTvy6j.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Cool. Much easier than the reviews we did a few years back. I wanted to like this film so much more. Overall it was just OK.

S~

Yeah this movie, was not as good as I thought it would be. Almost like a slap-stick action movie in spots. It was OK, but not on my re-watch list anytime some.

I fell asleep during the movie. Too many cliches. Too many cartoon characters. They were trying to be cute, but the movie was too serious to be "cute" and to "cute" to be serious. I'll try again in a couple of weeks when I am home for more than a couple of hours.

WarGames

Europa Report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)