3.5 to 4.0 outer diameter non penatrating mount

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildboys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
I am looking for a 3.5 to 4.0 outer diameter non penatrating mount for a 1.8 meter or 2.4 meter dish.I don't want to put a pole in the ground but i want to put the dish on my patio with a non penatrating mount.The pole has to be 3.5 or 4.0 in diameter.Do anyone know where to find a mount like this?All the ones i have seen or 2.0 to 2.5 OD pole mounts

I use a 2.5" dia. non-pen roof mount on my 6' mesh dish, but there is a spacer to take it up to 3.5-4" dia.

Maybe an option!

PSB said:
I use a 2.5" dia. non-pen roof mount on my 6' mesh dish, but there is a spacer to take it up to 3.5-4" dia.

Maybe an option!
PSB what is a spacer and which roof mount do you have

A spacer is a piece of metal that has been machined to 2.5" on the inside diameter and 3.5 on the outside diameter. It is sliped over the mast and it brings up the mast diameter to 3.5" then the dish will fit right on!

The non-Pen roof mount I have I got for free so I have no info on it, but it looks like a standard DirecPC type mount!

Will try to get a picture later if needed.

PSB said:
A spacer is a piece of metal that has been machined to 2.5" on the inside diameter and 3.5 on the outside diameter. It is sliped over the mast and it brings up the mast diameter to 3.5" then the dish will fit right on!

The non-Pen roof mount I have I got for free so I have no info on it, but it looks like a standard DirecPC type mount!

Will try to get a picture later if needed.
Thanks PSB if you have time to get picture i would like to see it

A local steel fabricator shop should be able to weld up a 3.5" post to a frame to hold the ballast for as little as $150. We have had several custom non pens built for a fraction of the cost of the commercial NP. Just make sure that you use plenty of ballast (sandbags, cement blocks).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Very Humble Beginnings or Against all Odds

LNB question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)