269 Remap Issue

chastulsa

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
I have lost the ability to remap one of my stations that is strong. I dont know why?

I have gained a station that was stuck @ 49% But one remains still locked at 49% and I have a station that would lock around 70% wich now sufferes somewhat from the 49% issue. Sometimes it locks and sometimes it doesnt.

I plan to reposition my antenna's I will report back and see if this helps. Anyone else experience the same or already repostitioned your antenna?

-Chas

chastulsa said:
I have lost the ability to remap one of my stations that is strong. I dont know why?

-Chas

I have the exact same problem. Had it before 269. Now it is gone and I cant add it back although I know it finds it on the scan because it "counts" it. Cant maually add either. Channel is 25-1. Station is fine as I get it with my other OTA STB....strange, it was my strongest channel 90+%

Very strange re-mapping problem after 269

:no
I lost 25-1 (CBS) in my guide after 269. No biggie, go to add it back manually, signal strength is 90+, channel number says 25 (same as always). Name the channel "CBS". Save. nothing.......but....when I go back to my all SUB guide, the "Back Panel Inputs" channel (the 0-01 and 0-02) is labeled "CBS" :eek: !!!!!!! :eek:

What is up with that? No matter what I do, when I add the 25, it never shows up (named or not) and whatever I do name it shows up as the name for the back panel inputs. Unplugged, soft re-boot, even shook it a bit, no change. Time for a new box? :confused:

Not sure if this was addressed...

CBS HD Feed waiver problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)