Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Quick question

Got the DirecPC dish (the 35x20" one) and the pole. But it didnt come with the foot for it.

Where can I get one? The 20 I have at home are for the 1 5/8" mast.

(I know there are ways to rig it but I don't want to do that)

I don't know if it helps you at all but the P* have the same size pole.

My P* came footless as well. I would assume there was a foot though :).

I cant use the bury it in the ground technique (townhouse)
It has to be mounted either on the roof or the deck.

Iceberg said:
I cant use the bury it in the ground technique (townhouse)
It has to be mounted either on the roof or the deck.
I meant the OEM P* pole. It looks like an over-sized Dish 500 arm.

Shawn

Last edited:
thats what I'm saying...The foot that you mount to the house I don't have and the ones I have are only for 1 5/8" masts...they're not big enough :)

Right - but if you happen upon a p* one.... or one of us p* recyclers has one laying around because we went with a pole mount... you'd be good to go as it's pole is also 2 3/8" :).

Shawn

exactly....now that gets me back to the original question

where can I get one? :)

timmy1376 said:
Can you get something to adapt a small one to the bigger? It might be too big a jump though.

not really due to the holes. The holes for the 2 3/8 are farther apart than the 1 5/8...stupid HOA wont let me bury it in the ground :(

What I am going to try tonight is a Dish500 skew piece on the DirecPC...we'll see if it temporary holds

Ice a Superdish mast is that size. That's what I used on my own homemade non-penetrating mount.

Attachments

• LNB 003.jpg
    LNB 003.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 228
Hey Iceberg!

Let me know what you come up with... turns out I have a DirecPC dish with pole, but no "foot," and a spare DirecTV pole/foot assembly. I'd love to figure out how to combine the two into a functional DTV dish assembly, for a stationary G10 dish :)

Iceberg,

Send me a PM. I have a brand new one of these. I can ship it to you at a nominal price. I'm in South Carolina.

Mike

hmm.. I need to get one of these too, but I really need those supporting arms too. I wonder if the ones from global would come with those?

Already did.. he replied before I saw this ;)

I am going to be picking one up as well.. my DGHH990 and 80cm dish are really flexing that 1 3/4" Dish500 mount ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Invacom Arrived today!!

getting ready to setup FTA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts