121 Bird

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
Is anyone having problems getting their locals on this bird? They were working fine when I went to take a nap and now I have no signal on 121 at all. Check switch didn't fix the problem. Just wondering if I am the only one before I go climbing on the roof.

Well...crap. That's what I was afraid of. I have moved the 121 cable to different ports on the switch to see if the switch is the problem, but it didn't show up on any of the check switch screens and 119 & 110 did. I also hooked my meter up to it and it sounded like it had a good signal. Maybe it is off a little bit. Thanks for the help.

I had a similar problem on thanksgiving day, it was a week later, I had given up was ready to call tech support.
one last try, I unplugged (ac) all the receivers in the house I then unplugged my dp44 and waited about 5 minutes, then I plugged in the switch and then the first port receiver did a check switch and presto it was back.

Well, I climbed on the roof and switched out the LNB"s and that didn't work. So I borrowed a brand new DP34 switch just to try that and when I ran a check switch it found 121. So I hooked my old switch back up and ran another check switch and it started working..go figure. I guess the switch got lost somehow, but now it works.

811 remote controlling 522 DVR

possible Dish blackout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)