Young Sheldon

I felt they were too rushed.

Just boom and Sheldon was at Cal Tech. No sendoff no nothing. What happened between Missy and mom...

I do hope the they are on the new show from time to time. Would be a ratings boom to have everyone show up from time to time.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I hope that they deal with Mary and Meemaw on the sequel Georgie and Mandy's first marriage. They will still be in Medford with her parents so it would make sense we would still see Mary and Meemaw from time to time since they are there too. They don't have to be regulars. They can make guest appearances from time to time. I like Annie Potts as Meemaw and Mary's character will most likely devolve into a very religious woman who no longer has a spouse. But still want to see them and see what happens to them.

Reactions: dfergie
I think we saw during the last two episodes of Young Sheldon. that Mary quickly evolved into the Crazy Religious Mary we saw on Big Bang Theory.

There is more to the Young Sheldon story, he was a kid when he want to Caltech, yet on BBT he was the same age as everyone else, so that happened between the time he arrived and met his BBT friends?

I felt they were too rushed.

Just boom and Sheldon was at Cal Tech.
The strike shortened season is the reason for that, they had 22 episodes mapped/planned out, including one with the hopeful return of Paige and Sheldon being in Germany longer, but just not enough episodes.
No sendoff no nothing. What happened between Missy and mom...
Sheldon said in the voiceover towards the end of Season 6, that Missy became a total nightmare, I believe the second before the last episode on #6.
I do hope the they are on the new show from time to time. Would be a ratings boom to have everyone show up from time to time.
As of now, just Mandy’s (Emily Osment) parents are confirmed to be the other regular part of the cast.

Watch the last 2 episodes of S11 Big Bang Theory, they tie in well with the last 2 Sheldons...
I am still peeved that Big Bang Theory ended, Jim Parsons gave up an increase in salary to $30 Million a year, only working 3 days a week, read though, rehearsal, filming.

When that kind of money comes your way for 3 days of work and 24 weeks, you do not quit, especially in an industry like acting, where many do not get that lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD-C05

House of the Dragon

THE BOYS are back, 2022