Volume One, Show Four

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to another edition of the SatelliteGuys.us Podcast! In this weeks special Halloween episode Bob has a special guest visit for some spooky fun. Plus, Scott joins us with a special exclusive interview with Del Jose the CEO of Skyvision, and much more.

Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• 102807.mp3
    15.1 MB · Views: 2,023
Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't understand or hear Satan eaither. Hopefully we won't see him again until next halloween. :)

One of the other things we will need to work on are the audio levels, the different segments were all over the place.

Both Bob and I are trying different equipment and different software. This was the first time I have done an interview on the podcast and thought it went well.

It will continue to get better as we go on. :)

Thanks for listening!

Welcome to another edition of the SatelliteGuys.us Podcast! In this weeks special Halloween episode Bob has a special guest visit for some spooky fun. Plus, Scott joins us with a special exclusive interview with Del Jose the CEO of Skyvision, and much more.

Happy Halloween!

What happened to the show for us dialup folks??

I couldn't understand or hear Satan eaither. Hopefully we won't see him again until next halloween. :)

One of the other things we will need to work on are the audio levels, the different segments were all over the place.

Both Bob and I are trying different equipment and different software. This was the first time I have done an interview on the podcast and thought it went well.

It will continue to get better as we go on. :)

Thanks for listening!

The issue with the audio levels is garage band. Im having issues when it exports the audio. I really like filters in garage band but the audio levels are all over the place. I wouldnt mind using audiocity if it wasnt so buggy as with Audiocity the sound levels were great.

Volume One, Show Three

Satelliteguys Now listed on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)