Nokia introduces the Lumia 1520, its largest Windows Phone yet

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Very nice. Windows phones, even with lower spec hardware have always been smoother than high end android phones that I have used. With that bump in HP, I imagine it screams.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
May have to add an att line to supplement my Verizon service at my office and if so, this will be the device that I activate on it.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I was reading about these yesterday online. I probably would have ordered one if it was available yesterday. I have my Note 2 back, but they screwed up putting the new glass on, so I now have to take it back next week so they can do it again correctly this time. I am looking at ordering a Nexus 5 now. I need a decent backup phone. Using my old Galaxy s all week was painful.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
And you'll be buying it :facepalm . Note 3, Lumina 1520.... I heard you have a minimum of 5 of the latest phones out there all activated at the same time :p

I think he uses them like a cordless phone, one for the living room, one for the car, one for the garage, one for the patio, one for the bedroom, one for the kitchen, etc.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts