Last and Next 3D Movie

avatar 3d= Heaven for my wife and I seriously, we LOVE this movie
next: might switch to regular bluray and do harry potter..I got my audio tweaked now so my theater is rocking.

Tangled was a good 3D animation movie, buit in our house the story was more the chick flick. I had trouble staying awake but my wife loved it.

I hope Sanctum is released in BluRay 3D. I really liked that 3D IMAX movie.

We liked it too!

Also watched Gulliver's Travels 3D and it was a cute 3D fantasy remake. At first the 3D didn't offer much but later into the fable end of the store it played a significant role in the presentation.

Sanctum should be here next week! :)

Bargain 3D- Cirque du Soleil Journey of Man is out and it is really fantastic. If you're a fan this is one to order from Amazon. Scott? take note.

Just saw Harry Potter at an Imax and the 3D conversion was pretty good but there were a few scenes that were not that good. I noticed in one of the scenes of Harry that there was a bright spot on his face that was annoying and another scene you could see a slight double image around the shirt he was wearing around his neck and there was a few other scenes but overall the conversion was good. It seems that the conversions do not give you the out of screen effects that one that is shot in 3D.They had a preview of Happy 2 in 3D and it blew you away with everything seemed to be over your head and snow was falling in the theatre and the reaction from the movie goers was incredible,the best 3D effects I have ever seen

I wasn't impressed with the 3D at all in that Harry Potter movie.

John Wick 4

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)