Cancelled on the 25th of June...but no sign of uninstallation.

babyj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Houston, TX
They were supposed to come out and get the stuff on the 1st of July but the lady called from Voom on the 30th and said they wont be able to make it. and installer will call in 24hrs. but its been 4 days now. no sign of anything

i aint complaining since i aint gettin billed. i am just using the OTA antenna to pick up hd. haha. i ain't gonna call and ask them.

sounds like aafter a while it may be bandonment of property. Check the laws and see when you can take possession of it. Make sure you have a record of contacting Voom. Id place a block on my CC first though or start a new account with a different number.

Sean Mota said:
I would call and make sure that they still know about the deinstallation.
I wouldnt. Just make sure you have record of contacting them. Check and see what the required duration is for forfeiture of their possessions and keep quiet. But get that CC cancelled, blocked or whatever. IT is NOT your responsibility to help a bunch of morons run their own business!!!

I agree w/vurbano. I have scheduled a de-install more than once, and even waited around most of last Saturday as well as last Thursday. They called yesterday to re-schedule and my wife told them we had waited around enough (install issues too) and that they could call us when they where in the area and hopefulyy we would be home for them to come get it.

As I stated in another thread, if they do call again to re-schedule I will fax them a contract for my normal hourly rate and they can pay for a 4 hour window they want me to sit around if they don't show. I bet they'll show up then.

Dish upgrade question

Any ETA on new VOOM Software?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)